The Documentation Center of Cambodia (DC-Cam) is seeking for five volunteers (two writers, two translators and one designer for magazine) from all universities to assist with works from March to May, 2018 and the volunteer period can be extended based on job performance.
1) Two volunteer translators: translate texts from English to Khmer and vice versa. The texts to-be-translated are both short and long ones related to history, legal and debate texts written by lawyers, professors, foreign researchers and Cambodian citizens.
2) Two volunteer writers: write articles to publish in “Searching for the Truth” magazine and on website www.truthcambodia.com, www.khmerrougehistory.org
3) One Volunteer designer: can able to use Quark express, E-design programs and other programs related with magazine design.
During the volunteer period at DC-Cam the students are also encouraged to apply to study at our partner Universities abroad including Thailand, Philippine, Hong Kong, UK and USA.
Conditions for the applicants:
1) Students at any public and private university who have a good command of speaking and writing English.
2) Students who are morally good, disciplined, hard-working, and responsible at work.
3) Students who are interested in the field of history, law and media.
If you are interested, please submit your interest from the Documentation Center of Cambodia from now until 28 February, 2018 at 5:00 pm. The Documentation Center of Cambodia’s address: #66, Preah Sihanouk Boulevard, Tonle Basac commune, Chamkar Morn district, Phnom Penh.
Please submit your documents as follows to email@example.com
1) One Cover Letter that clearly and precisely expresses your work interest
2) One Resume
Contact the Documentation Center of Cambodia or at 023 214 009 or 012 996 750 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, regarding to the information of this volunteer opportunity. Thanks!